Sector Cert Macedonia
Professional Training, Examination and Certification
Sector Cert Macedonia is an authorized examination center by SECTOR Cert GmbH (SECTOR Cert). SECTOR Cert is an independent company authorized by the German accreditation body (DAkkS) for regulated and non-regulated areas, subject to annual audits. This ensures that all training, examinations conducted at our examination center, as well as the acquired certificates, are always valid, independent, and up-to-date.
Since 2005, Sector Cert Macedonia has been providing training, examinations and certification for non-destructive testing personnel from various industries. SECTOR Cert certificates are highly recognized at both national and international levels. This holds particular value for our clients in their daily efforts to ensure quality and quality control, prevent accidents, and mitigate material or environmental damage.
High Global Standards
In collaboration with our international partners, we offer training according to international standards such as EN ISO 9712 and SNT-TC-1A.
- Your training materials will be equivalent to those at the global level, developed by experts.
- We use examination questions from a database of approximately 13,000 questions, and examinations are always overseen by SECTOR Cert or relevant authorities.
- All examiners are qualified and authorized by SECTOR Cert.
- Certification is always conducted in Germany by SECTOR Cert in accordance with relevant standards and regulations, such as ISO 9712, PED, SNT-TC-1A, etc.
- Our trainers possess practical experience, engage in research projects, and have industrial field experience.
Sector Cert Macedonia Team
General Manager: Slobodan Popovski
Head of training center / Process organization: Training - Examination - Certification: Daniela Sazdova
Administration: Bojan Dukoski