Radiographic Testing Level 3
Principal Method: Radiographic Testing (RT) Training and examination based on EN ISO 9712
The Level 3 training course communicates advanced know-how and skills with regard to radiographic testing. The following table gives a specific insight into the training program.
- Scientific fundamentals
- Standard radiographic testing techniques
- Industrial radiation sources
- Digital radiographic testing techniques
- Evaluation of radiographs
- Quality control in respect of devices and images
- Special techniques
- Bodies of standards relating to the radiographic testing of weld seams
- Bodies of standards relating to the radiographic testing of castings
- Bodies of standards relating to the radiographic testing of tubes and pipes
- Drafting a procedure descriptions
Participants and conditions:
This training course addresses persons who have qualifications in engineering or comparable qualifications, have obtained a qualification in BASICS, have passed the Level 2 practical examination in RT and have appropriate professional experience. If the candidate has no Level 2 certificate, in addition to this training course he or she must also register for a practical course (32 h) and pass the practical part of the Level 2 examination.