Visual Testing Level 3
Principal Method: Visual Testing (VT) Training and examination based on EN ISO 9712
In this Level 3 training course the fundamentals of visual testing will be dealt with at greater depth. Visual testing devices and other aids, and also the pertinent evaluation techniques, will be dealt with in detail.
- Scientific fundamentals of visual testing
- Standard visual testing techniques
- Perceptibility of details in visual testing
- Visual testing devices and optical aids
- Visual testing evaluation techniquesChecking and monitoring visual testing systems
- Model applications of visual testing and special optical techniques
- Bodies of CEN standards relating to visual testing
- Drafting of a procedure – a guide to visual testing
Participants and conditions:
This training course addresses persons who have qualifications in engineering or comparable qualifications, have successfully obtained a qualification in BASICS, have passed the Level 2 practical examination in VT and have appropriate professional experience. If the candidate has no Level 2 certificate, he or she must pass the practical part of the Level 2 examination.